Monday, February 27, 2012

We are back!

First up, sorry for the massive delay since my last post. I can give a lot of reasons, but the simple truth is this. We have been developing Android apps!

Yes, that's right. We have jumped on the Android Development platform for now and are having a blast developing Apps. Is it a success I hear you ask? Well, lets just say it is too early to make any definitive conclusion. 

So here is the marketing pitch. Do download and try some of our Apps, and drop a good rating if you find it nice! 

For the blog, I will be sharing some of our experience in Android development with all of you. Heck, dont just play games, learn something I tell you!

Click to here to go to RhythmBot FREE


Click here to go to What's That Country?




No comments:

Post a Comment