Monday, June 13, 2011

Anonymous - To Attack Malaysian Gov Portal


Anonymous is going to attack Malaysian Gov Portal, that's the big news being reported by the Malaysian media. The objective behind the threat is said to be unknown. 

Well I can try to guess the reason behind the attack. Hmm, how about the recent block of 10 file sharing sites? Guess the Malaysian Tech experts are flummoxed by this sudden change of events where random hackers around the globe are targeting our poorly defended government sites. 

I can't wait to see how the event turns out. Although a part of me is saying that this all could be just a hoax. I have tried my limited best in tracking down where the hackers are gathering, unfortunately I have yet to come across the point of convergence where the planning is taking place. Guess we have to wait and see how this plays out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment